This survey is now closed.
Many thanks for your interest!
Results will be shared by the end of September 2018.
If you are a yoga teacher from the UK, please take 10 minutes to share your thoughts regarding farm animals and plant-based diets via this survey. Please share it with other UK yoga teachers.
Three randomly-chosen participants will receive a box of Booja Booja chocolates (if you supply your email address when requested in the survey).
This research is in honour of the awareness and sensitivity that Animalia Asana® has of and to the following:
- the dominance of animal-based diets in western and increasingly many non-western countries
- the trillions (including fish) of animals farmed and slaughtered each year for human consumption
- the huge animal welfare, environmental and sociological problems this creates
- the availability of plant-based alternatives
- the relevance of our dietary choices to yogic teachings and practice
Research is starting with UK yoga teachers. The intention is to expand the study in the future to incorporate different nationalities and countries.
Many thanks for your help 🙂